 Town / 2934
Re: WOHO, 6671!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 06:47:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
I recently purchased 4 of the 1x2x2 panels needed for set #6671, so i
decided to build it, and i'm a few parts short right now.  All i need is a
4x4 yellow plate, 2 of the 1x4 plates that are hinged, and the 2 signs ( got
them somewhere here).  Do you think i should build the other one and sell
it, or just build and keep?  The other 2 panels are in a fair condition, so
they might not fit well with the bricks (more worn then the rest).  Eather
that or i could build something else (any one know where i could find those
pictures someone had on brickbay of the utility lift truck they made? i
think it was red & yellow).

Josh

I managed to get one of those a while back in a LUGNET auction. One of the
ones where I actually got what I paid for. (still a little sore over that
whole Dave McWilliams thing)
Anyways, that aside, I doubt you would get as much for the set as the pieces
are worth seperately these days. People are paying a lot for those gates or
fences whatever you want to call them. And it's got several other hard to
find parts in it too.
Anyways, congratulations on your find.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)