 Town / 287
  Re: I´d like to see some house designs

(...) It's been years since I built a house, but they were all of the three wall variety (open back) and made of 1xN bricks. They also were exclusively two story with an interesting roof, as this was the most interesting part of the house (from the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: I´d like to see some house designs

I have built a few houses with interesting roofs that fit on one baseplate. Of course, no documentation to date. If want an interesting looking house, then the roof is the key! I build all walls 1x, planning on doing exterior walls 2x in the future. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)