 Town / 279
Re: Legoville...nearly complete.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 00:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonas Marcho writes:
Today I recieved my much-needed order of the Super Rescue Complex, McDonald's
Restaurant, Town Accessories, and Street Signs x3. Using these, I have nearly
completed Legoville. But I have a few...dead ends...which I must overcome.

1. Hospital - Legoville has no Hospital. I have a zone annexed for one, but I
lack the inspiration to build one. I'd also need an ambulance.

2. Harbor - most of my Harbor area is pretty dull. In fact, there is almost
nothing of sight or value there. Should I remove it to clear space for an
entire block, possibly even a highway or...ghasp...a trainyard?

Let me know, folks!

-Jonas Marcho

   A hospital can add something missing to a town.  If you put in a lot of
windows, a lot can be seen on the inside.  You can do a lot with hospitals o
make them look nice, and multiple stories can add even more possiblities.  Am
ambulance is no real problem.  The ambulance in 6380 is a the basic starting
point I used for my own ambulance, and besides, they are interesting to look
at.

   A harbor can also be integrated with a highway or trainyard.  With a harbor
and trainyard you can add both boats and trains.  And these are very
interesting to look at and can keep someone's attention.

                                              Kyle Henneberque