 Town / 2770
  Just need some advice.........

I would like as many people as possible to tell me their opinion on this: would the desert version of Ms. Gail Storm(aka Ms. Pippin Read) look okay for a male figure? I'm just curious. I was thinking of either making a Jurassic Park from my Lego(tm) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Just need some advice.........

(...) You're making Jurassic Park? (possibly?) Cool! I did that too! What character are you trying to make? I'd say the torso is okay for a male figure, being quite similar to the Johnny Thunder torso, but defiantely change the head. Some Jurassic (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Just need some advice.........

(...) Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I'm really hoping to make a team of meteorologists, it's just that I don't have much variety, and I can't go out and buy lego if I wanted to, unless I was lucky to get money from my parents. Just to fill everyone in, I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Just need some advice.........

(...) It works great, i've used it multiple times, the tan one is the best though, the green one, from last year isn't so good. Josh (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)