 Town / 2773
Re: Just need some advice............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:58:50 GMT

You're making Jurassic Park? (possibly?)  Cool!  I did that too!

Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I'm really hoping to make a team of meteorologists,
it's just that I don't have much variety, and I can't go out and buy lego if
I wanted to, unless I was lucky to get money from my parents. Just to fill
everyone in, I am a teenager, and I'm hoping to be a meteorologist when I
graduate from high school(only a few more years!). Right now I want to make
my dreams happen by lego, since it is and has been my lifelong hobby. Would
anyone out there have any ideas on what to make for meteorology? I have in mind
a small building, 2 vans, 2 trucks, one portable doppler truck, 2 cars, a
helicopter, and a small plane. Is there anything else I would need? Sorry
for having to be so personal; I just wanted everyone to understand, if you
know what I mean. Thanks for the advice Bradley. And for anyone else who can
help me, thanks in advance.

                                                                   Robbie