 Town / 2763
    Re: Town Building contest results —Hao-yang Wang
   Wow, what a contest! When I voted, I felt much guilt, because I had to drop some of the greatest models in order to choose only one! Then the voting method changed and I had to re-vote. I did use this opportunity to change my mind on some of my (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building contest results —Kevin Wilson
   Hao-yang Wang wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) them (...) Yes indeed. This was a learning experience! Next time there will be a tighter focus, and much clearer criteria on what fits in which category. And yes, there will be a next time :-) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)