 Town / 2763
Re: Town Building contest results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:21:44 GMT

Wow, what a contest!

When I voted, I felt much guilt, because I had to drop some of the greatest
models in order to choose only one!

Then the voting method changed and I had to re-vote. I did use this
opportunity to change my mind on some of my votes, but at the end I still
felt equally guilty.

Next time, I think there should be better criteria on what is "large",
"medium", or "small". This time I feel that some models in the "small"
categories are quite large and detailed, and it is a bit unfair to have them
compete against the cleverly designed, really small models.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang