 Town / 2740
  Re: fire stations; continuation of Lego Town

(...) And I would be bankrupt from all the sets I would be buying. (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: fire stations; continuation of Lego Town

Chris & All, (...) Indeed. But it would be a good problem to have, IMO. : ) Scott S. -- Personal Page: (URL) Index Page: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: fire stations; continuation of Lego Town

(...) So would I. I spent less then $200 on LEGO last year, and most of that was for BrickWars items. Since I came out of my Dark Ages 12 years ago, this is an all time low spending record. On the plus side, I've had extra money to spend on other (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: fire stations; continuation of Lego Town

(...) Not I...I've spent the most on Lego the last two years, and find myself lately buying a lot of classic town items on E-bay. I have a lot of the "nicer" designed sets in the last couple years, like the Bank and Cycle Shop, Cargo Center, Coast (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: fire stations; continuation of Lego Town

(...) I flat out refuse to purchase LEGO on eBay, nor do I use BrickBay. In fact, I've only placed one order with LEGO S@H and that was years ago to buy train track and other train related items. Perhaps I'm not the typical Internet AFOL, but I feel (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)