 Town / 2707
  Re: fire stations

Cool i'm hoping to get 80's & 90's station complete, i need the set from 87 to do this though. -- Aaron Coghill Fire Cheif - Kyola Department Emergency Services www.geocities.com/kdes_fire/ "ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: fire stations

(...) cool site Aaron...a great example of what a lego fire apparatus fan should do...show off his great apparatus. I really liked your fire department MOC's... hopefully I'll be able to create a heavy rescue truck similiar to what you have for my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)