 Town / 2644
Re: True or False...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 23:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Hi everyone!

I was just curious about something.  I want to expand my monorail system and
I was wondering...

True or false...the 6921 Track can be interchanged with 6347 Track?

They look the same but it's just they have a box for space and a box for
town.  As well as a number for space and a number for town.  Could someone
help me out with this?  Thanks a lot! :-)
Brendan,they are all the same.I have several copies of both the space sets
and the town one(6399) along with expansion tracks and they are all the
same.CWLeach
Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com