 Space / 7643
7642  |  7644
Subject:
True or False...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 23:41:16 GMT

Hi everyone!

I was just curious about something.  I want to expand my monorail system and
I was wondering...

True or false...the 6921 Track can be interchanged with 6347 Track?

They look the same but it's just they have a box for space and a box for
town.  As well as a number for space and a number for town.  Could someone
help me out with this?  Thanks a lot! :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com