 Town / 2634
Re: Emerald Chapel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:54:24 GMT

Here is the updated page for my city:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

I've go to say, that is probably the best city layout I've ever seen.
Everything is so asthetically pleasing.  Plus your pictures come out so
vibrant.  Do you have any general rules of color or archetecture you try to
follow?

Felix