 Town / 2631
Re: Emerald Chapel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 04:12:26 GMT

I forgot - One more part:

The rose window is from an aquazone Hydro Search Sub ( 6180 ).  Walmart was
blowing these out for only $15 (regularly $50) a while back and I picked up
a few for just this sort of purpose.

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
Some people were asking where I got all those trans-green pieces:

The large trans green corner at the back of my cathedral comes in 6199.
This set has 2 of them.  You may be able to find this for half price in • the
stores.  I've also seen them on brickay.

6199 also contains 2 of the 1x4x6 curved green windows (just like the • small
paradisa ones, but in green).  I used these on the sides of the cathedral
(on the upper story) and in the towers.  They are disguised as flat panels
in some places on the towers.  I have 3 6199's and got the rest of these
windows through trades and brickbay.

The bay windows on the bottom story are from 3 Command Post Central sets
(Police Stations).  I covered up the Police emblem with a 2x4 black plate • (I
didn't want to Brasso the police emblem because I still want to use it for • a
Police Station in the future).  I bought all these.  They go on sale from
time-to-time at KBKids.  There were some on Brickbay recently.

The various trans-green elements on the roof are primarily from 2 copies • of
Belville set 5826 (The
Queen's Chamber).  You can order this from Shop-at-home or buy it at a • LEGO
company store if you have one nearby.

I hope that helps.

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
This is my latest MOC:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/church.htm
It is a multi-level church with a detailed interior.

Here is the updated page for my city:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

Feedback is Appreciated
Brad