 Town / 2611
Re: Emerald Chapel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.build, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is my latest MOC:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/church.htm
It is a multi-level church with a detailed interior.

Here is the updated page for my city:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

Feedback is Appreciated
Brad

That is a great looking cathedral...loved the buttresses (support columns
on the sides to help hold up the roof!!!)  looked very life-like but also
very creative at the same time...
pretty nice scale too....and I liked how it meshed in with your other
buildings.  The town is starting to look very eye-friendly....hopefully
I'll have enough time in a couple months to work on some quality projects
for my town....
....ohh one more thing before I forget.  You said your town worships the
interest rates, or something like that??  Was the mini-fig in the window
at a worship "site" (on the computer)???  I wonder what kind of offerings
you'd have to give to make the "rates" go down???