 Town / 2595
Re: San Dilego is back.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:35:20 GMT

Roby Sherman wrote:

Hi folks.

A slightly newer and cleaned up version of San Dilego is back online at
http://www.interealm.com/sd/ along with our brickmoor family album. Our new ISP
space restrictions and lack of time have made it difficult to get everything
online, but we've done the best we can.

You may want to consider putting some of the pictures on Brickshelf.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com