 Town / 2589
    Some of those little things that make a town a town... —Eric Kingsley
   I know there was a discussion recently about all those details that make a LEGO town come alive. Well I just put a few of my "little things" into LDraw and created some instructions. So far I have my Street Light, Stop Light, and Dumpster up. None (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Some of those little things that make a town a town... —Rolf Redford
     nice!! -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' <snap> (...) <snap> (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Some of those little things that make a town a town... —Benjamin Medinets
     Nice stuff....Eric I liked the dumpsters, I have a couple of Refuse Collection trucks coming my way (I hope) and the dumpsters would go well with them...the trash trucks are pretty cool designs themselves, and a couple of dumpsters would make their (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Some of those little things that make a town a town... —Josh Baakko
   (...) Great designs, I was working on a dumpster idea too, but i can't find the smaller car roof, used ofthen in train sets. I'm going to add about 30 designs and insturctions to my page at: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)