 Town / 2589
2588  |  2590
Subject:
Some of those little things that make a town a town...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 01:34:35 GMT

I know there was a discussion recently about all those details that make a LEGO
town come alive.  Well I just put a few of my "little things" into LDraw and
created some instructions.  So far I have my Street Light, Stop Light, and
Dumpster up.  None of these are terribly exciting but as was discussed earlier,
these are the things that really complete your town or street scene.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/bits/

I know they arn't exciting but LMKWYT.

I will be adding more stuff as time permits.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/