 Town / 258
  Sidecars

I was trying to come up with an idea for a sidecar to the motorcycle design used from about 1983-1998. I can't really think of any ideas that look good or are practical. If anybody has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. If there are any (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Sidecars

(...) design (...) good (...) be (...) Look upp the instructions (on the brickshelf) for set 6373. It's not elegant but it's about all that can be done. Will Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Sidecars

(...) Back in September 1995 on RTL, Jeremiah Johnson (is he still around?) provided plans for a sidecar in this message: (URL) Susan Hoover Houston, TX (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Sidecars