 Town / 2550
  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

Kevin, (...) are (...) I think I fit both in 2. and 3. My page with (not only) MOCs is: (URL) and I have posted more than 2 times in LUGNET. My e-mail is fcoury@creation.com.br Best regards, Felipe Coury (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

Felipe Coury wrote in message ... (...) Please EMAIL ME with your registration request so I have the email headers for verification. Thanks. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)