 Town / 2426
Re: Hall of Fine Arts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:08:46 GMT

Brad,

Sorry about the style question, I should have just looked at the previous
message. Speaking of if style, do you you know what Baroque translates to in
English? ..... sore neck (from looking up at the architecture).

B.

In lugnet.build, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is a large Baroque building featuring a monorail station and a theater.
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/hall.htm

Don't miss the detailed interior using the link at the bottom of the first
page.

Here is an updated, overall shot of my city:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

LMKWYT