 Town / 2365
Re: New FTX page of Plasticity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.town,lugnet.publish, Mark Chan writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/plasticity/

Awesome....so much to see, so little time.... The layout of the site is
really creative as well. I like it!

Ditto to that -- and then some!  My jaw dropped when I saw the entry page --
I sat there for 20 seconds and thought, "How did he lay that out?  FTX table
support is so minimal...how did he code it?"  Then I looked at the source
(by adding index.ftx to the URL) and got a big smile when I saw how it was
done.

Keep up the great work! You have certainly shown how to "arrange well". Lego
is alive and well in the Kansas City area!

I haven't looked closely at the pictures yet but the overall presentation
just blew me away...almost brought tears to my eyes to see what could be
done...  The FTX page system was designed with almost exclusively wth text
in mind, and graphics and tables were crufted in as sort-of an afterthought
a few months later.  It's nice to see the envelope pushed!

--Todd