 Town / 2363
Re: New FTX page of Plasticity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:57:30 GMT

Andreas Stabno wrote:

Several rations of midnight oil are spent, but I finally finished
documenting my new town layout for Kevin Wilson's Town building contest:

http://www.lugnet.com/~19/plasticity/
Plasticity - Andreas Stabno (Category: Town Layout)
A smiling community with a little something for everyone.  Come visit the
sights of downtown, the sanctuary of the suburbs, and the intrigue of the
woods.  Other highlights include the airfield, waterfront, and recreational
area.

It's been fun learning the basics of FTX publishing.

Visit well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

I've just been browsing the Brickshelf pictures directly (saw them last
night), very nice. I need to figure out how to take over my bedroom to
have a large setup...

The hikers in this picture:

are pretty lost judging by their map! :-) :-)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com