 Town / 2357
  Re: Six Entries for Town Contest

Mark: Beautiful models! I particularly love the white roadster, and Laurel Hall is perfect. I was also impressed by your imaginative use of tail fins in the plane's boarding ramp. james (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Six Entries for Town Contest

(...) I appreciate the complements. In all honesty, I can't take any credit for the boarding ramp, since I copied the design from one in set 6597 (Century Skyway). In fact, the whole V6368 Airjet is a mesh of several other Lego company designs, and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)