 Town / 2320
  Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

This is the beginning of my new town, called BrickTopia. So far, it just contains the Natural History Musem, a transit terminal, a house, and train and monorail lines. I hope to eventually enhance it into a full-fledged city. (URL) Note that I've (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

(...) Good start, Brad. Do *all* the people live at the architect's house, or do they just sleep on the train? ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

The "other" people are still living in the "box" house except when they are allowed out to stroll the streets or inhabit the buildings. Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6A55558.C46F%s...ink.com... (...) a (...) into a (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

Alrighty! Perhaps we'll see the return of the Police Complex constructed in LEGO City II? :) Scott Member 718 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

Hi Scott, I've been trying to create a "better" police station, but when the last one was pretty good, its really hard to top it! (Plus I already used some of my cooler white pieces on the natural history museum). I'm having a building block at the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

Ah, building blocks are a bummer. I always have a building block, namely school and work! ;) Scott Member 718 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

wow, way cool, man, keep posting as you build more and more :-) -paul (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)