 Town / 2264
  Re: Nano fest report

(...) From these pix, it looks like I brought a urine sample as well....I have a few witneses that it IS a beer...: ) Thanks for posting Larry. We had a blast, it was great meeting Erik & Larry & getting feedback on my vehicles. J. (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Nano fest report

(...) Hey, we don't need to make excuses for us; you can drink whatever you want. Dave! (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Nano fest report

(...) Wasn't it a Coors rather than a beer? I forget. Maybe a Harp. Some swill or another. (I can take shots, I paid for much of the alleged beer, although not all of it) FUT lugnet.off-topic.fun as this is not on topic for .town ++Lar (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)