 Town / 2264
Re: Nano fest report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:04:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, Larry Pieniazek writes:
short report since it was a 3 person fest... (any event that has at least
one other AFOL than me is a fest, by definition :-) )

This fest happened on Thursday 25 Jan 2001. Attendees, Erik Olson, Jonathan
Lopes, Larry Pieniazek.

Townies rejoice... Erik Olson brought his brownstone wall studies, Jonathan
Lopes brought a bunch of very nice NYC vehicles including a street sweeper,
mobile crane, big dumper and an armored car.

From these pix, it looks like I brought a urine sample as well....I have a
few witneses that it IS a beer...: )

Thanks for posting Larry.
We had a blast, it was great meeting Erik & Larry & getting feedback on my
vehicles.

J.