 Town / 2232
  My Town

Hi All, Have my site up now but it isnot all that good my first time, but has a few of my pics on it hope you all like . Craig. (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My Town

Nice models! I really like the ice-cream trolley. It's a hell of a large town, you're very lucky to have so much 'classic town'. I also like the really multi-storey car park with car wash. If this is your first time, then I'm really looking forward (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My Town

Thanks Nicholas, the gorilla has bitten the dust,thanks for the comments when i get better at this page building will try and do better, new town nearly finished twice the size of the old one, twice as much classic. Take care. Craig. (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My Town

(...) trouble. I like the Metro park & service tower, where'd you get it from? Josh (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My Town

(...) Frank (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My Town

Hi Frank, No the site is still up just made a few adjustments,lego sign has now gone and a few pics changed but still working. Craig. (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My Town

(...) HI josh Did not know that i had to have permission for the Lego sign so i have now removed it. I brought the Metro service centre at a Trash and Treasure stall about 6 months ago i brought a large box filled with about three thousand pieces (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My Town

(URL) fair play document. They don't want it on personal pages, because people may get confused that it is part of the official Lego page. Josh (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)