 Town / 2235
Re: My Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, Craig Roberts writes:
Hi All,
Have my site up now but it isnot all that good my first time, but has a few
of my pics on it hope you all like .
Craig. http://www.geocities.com/magilla98/

You know that if Lego finds the their logo on your page you could get in
trouble.  I like the Metro park & service tower, where'd you get it from?
Josh