 Town / 2163
  Re: no new town sets in 2001??? :-(

(...) While I don't really mind Alpha Team - they are all pretty unique but still too juniorized.....(especially red top dude - he is very unique and unusual) I like the "concept" of Alpha Team, what I don't like is the balance of vehicle vs. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: no new town sets in 2001??? :-(

(...) I think all of the lego sets are getting to juniorized, peices are getting to specialized, and cheep, there are around 5 sets per theme. TLG is making a big mistake with all there juniorized sets, even Technic is getting cheep. Josh (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)