 Town / 2124
Re: I need everyone's ideas..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Robbie Anderson writes:
Would anyone have any information on what type of helicopters the U.N.
use(in particular)? I really don't know, and I'm trying to make a U.N. group
with my legos. Also, would anyone have a good idea on what type of wheeled
vehicles they would use(cars, trucks, etc..)? And would anyone have any good
ideas on how to make a modern day soldier? If you have any answers, PLEASE
either post it or E-mail it to me at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does, thanks
a lot!

  The U.N. likely uses a variety of helos, planes, tanks, etc from the
countries that it is made up of.  A common US helicopter is the Sea Hawk
(Navy version, Army and Marine versions exist also), and for attack they use
the Commache (in development?), the AH-64, and the Cobra (AH-1, I believe).
I do not know much about the United Nations itself, but I think you would be
safe to use those three helicopters (Commache is still in development for
the Army) (or at least the Sea Hawk and the Cobra).  If you want, I can take
pictures from my books for you.  If you want pictures, please e-mail.
Wheeled vehicle...  well, there are so many types of tanks, transports,
supply trucks, Jeeps, etc in use and existence, that you might be able to
get away with just about anything with wheels, and with believable colors.
Good luck!