 Town / 2123
2122  |  2124
Subject:
I need everyone's ideas..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:25:27 GMT

Would anyone have any information on what type of helicopters the U.N.
use(in particular)? I really don't know, and I'm trying to make a U.N. group
with my legos. Also, would anyone have a good idea on what type of wheeled
vehicles they would use(cars, trucks, etc..)? And would anyone have any good
ideas on how to make a modern day soldier? If you have any answers, PLEASE
either post it or E-mail it to me at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does, thanks
a lot!