 Town / 211
  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

(...) You buy the 1x* bricks in online Auctions. Recently I bought 400 1x1 red bricks for $4 because no one else was bidding on them. Some colors are easier to obtain cheaply. White, for example is usually in greater demand. Also, I avoid the brick (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

<SNIP> (...) other (...) Thanks for the advice, I was thinking on buying a freestyle box with a Timmy in (I could use someone to get killed so my police department gets some work and Timmy is perfect) but now I won´t, unless someone might give it to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)