 Town / 2061
RE: Is this fair game for the town contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:07:52 GMT

Looks like a Ferrari Testarosa? to me

Thanx,

Mark Millére
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]  On Behalf Of
Bram Lambrecht
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 12:35 PM
To: lugnet.town@lugnet.com; lugnet.build@lugnet.com
Subject: Is this fair game for the town contest?

...or is it too big?  Unfortunately, the model needs 3 more wheels to be
complete, and I left those wheels in my (locked) dorm room.  So I'll
probably wait to take more pictures.  In the mean time, try to guess which
car it is (I feel I've finally succeeded in creating a likeness [1])
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/