 Town / 1972
  Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest

(...) I think your categories are too small. As someone stated, 1000 pieces makes only a medium-sized model. The organ in my church might use more than that. I still like subjective size categories. The contest guidelines may quantify what is a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest

(...) I forgot DATs. I still don't think they should compete with built structures, so three more categories... Best small computer model (400 pieces) Best medium-size computer model (2000 pieces) Best large computer model (>2000 pieces) The DAT (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest

(...) [...] What if there were no entry categories at all? Entries went into one pool, then the specific awards went to the most appropriate winners as determined by votes. Because participants would see a list of awards to be handed out, they could (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)