 Town / 185
  Re: Will Town Die in 2000?

snipped some stuff... (...) The buildings are in those big blue tubs that you can buy pretty cheaply at the store. They don't come with instructions, but if you look around in the neighborhood in which you live, I am sure you will get some ideas... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Will Town Die in 2000?

(...) Yes, clearly you can buy and build from the tubs. Unfortunately, I cant really identify a tub that contains the sort of pieces that I want to build towns from. These mainly come in the town sets, like the glass walls and other features that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)