 Town / 1845
  Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

"Christopher J. Dean" <chdean@deloitte.com> wrote in message news:G4y3vt.IMI@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) If (...) I (...) don't (...) I think this is a bit harsh. Matt Chiles has been offering difficult to find sets via The Vault for a long time (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

(...) It's also great if you want stuff, still MIB, that you're never going to find anywhere else. And he has a LOT of that kind of stuff, and has for years. Matt hasn't repriced these items to match current availability. OK, but is that bad? Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.theory)