 Town / 1809
Re: Amusing Review of 2963 Extreme Racer on Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.fun, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:45:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

Well, that would bring the lugnet.fabuland up to 262.  :-)
So, Thank you, Eric! [and Thank you, Steve for calling this to my attention.]

Uh, you're welcome, I guess.

I do think of them as an exotic piece, if they were "imported" from another
line, I guess that explains my gereal feeling of non-System vibes when I see
them.  Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike them (I did buy 2963 just to get
them, after all) but I feel all weird when I see them on a System minifigure
scale creation.  With the weird way the curves bend, there's only so many
things you can do with them.

eric