 Town / 1554
    Sneak Peek —Andreas Stabno
   I've meant to post pictures of Plasticity II and thought I'd at least post a teaser picture for now. You can see the framework of the new city in my new LEGO room: (URL) make sure to click on the thumbnail to enlarge, as the small version is very (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Sneak Peek —Chris Leach
     (...) Looks good Andreas,looking forward to more pictures.Were you the one i traded a bunch of road plates to a couple of months ago,and if so are they in that picture? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

         Re: Sneak Peek —Andreas Stabno
     (...) Good memory, Chris. You provided some straight and curved road plates which must be in the picture somewhere. But where's Waldo? ;) I really need to thank you and many others who provided road plates, 9 volt track, monorail track, and other (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

         Re: Sneak Peek —Chris Leach
     (...) Your welcome Andreas,if memory serves you provided me with planes for my airport(still not done/maybe 1/3 of the way there). (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Sneak Peek —Todd Lehman
   (...) WOW! Is that all on a TABLE?! --Todd (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Sneak Peek —Andreas Stabno
   (...) Ya, the tables have taken over our basement (picture the Sorceror's Apprentice in Disney's Fantasia and you know how my wife feels :) At last count there were 14 tables and I need to buy one more to serve as a work bench. Luckily there is just (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)