 Town / 1559
Re: Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Andreas Stabno writes:
In lugnet.town, Chris Leach writes:
You can see the framework of the new city in my new LEGO room:

http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SnapShots.htm

Looks good Andreas,looking forward to more pictures.Were you the one i traded
a bunch of road plates to a couple of months ago,and if so are they in that
picture?

Good memory, Chris.  You provided some straight and curved road plates which
must be in the picture somewhere.  But where's Waldo?  ;)

I really need to thank you and many others who provided road plates, 9 volt
track, monorail track, and other good trades to complete this project.
Special thanks goes to Matthew Bates for his Track Designer program.
Your welcome Andreas,if memory serves you provided me with planes for my
airport(still not done/maybe 1/3 of the way there).
Build well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm