 Town / 1523
  Lego 1999 Shell Promo Sets>>>

Does anybody here know if these sets 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256 have stickers or are they already preprinted on their respective pieces? LMK either way here, please! :-) Thanks in advance, Rick (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego 1999 Shell Promo Sets>>>

Richard, Sorry, they are stickers, so use them wisely! Scott "Who is determined to use his 1200+ Shell Stations sets to build an American Shell Station!" S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego 1999 Shell Promo Sets>>>

(...) You have 1200 Shell stations? You rock, man! I only got 5 copies of each of the different 12xx Shell promo sets. And I thought buying 120 soccer buses was bad. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego 1999 Shell Promo Sets>>>

(...) Do any of the stickers go over multiple pieces or only one sticker per piece and are those prices on that 1256-Pump Island sign in any particular country's denomination, also, does Shell ever plan to release these here at their US stations (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego 1999 Shell Promo Sets>>>

(...) I can only speak on behalf of 1255-nope. Only one sticker per piece (2 stickers for 1 piece that the car is covering). These are great little sets and I wish we had access to them here in the states. It might make me build a town if I had (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)