 Town / 1527
Re: Lego 1999 Shell Promo Sets>>>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:05:12 GMT

Do any of the stickers go over multiple pieces or only one sticker per piece
and are those prices on that 1256-Pump Island sign in any particular country's
denomination, also, does Shell ever plan to release these here at their US
stations like that Lego promotion they just had earlier this year?

Thanks again!

Rick

I can only speak on behalf of 1255-nope. Only one sticker per piece (2 stickers
for 1 piece that the car is covering). These are great little sets and I wish we
had access to them here in the states. It might make me build a town if I had
enough Shell parts to work with.

To my knowledge, there are no plans to release these sets in the states, but
then again, there were no such plans to release the 1997 sets here back when
they were released in Europe.

-Dave