 Town / 1522
Re: How Big?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:43:17 GMT

At 1 stud=1 foot, that isn't really compressed.  Of course the fact that
minifigs are so disproportionate makes it kind of difficult to design
furniture that fits in selectively compressed rooms...and we don't all have
1 ft thick walls either...So I would recommend that you go a bit smaller
than 12x12, especially for bedrooms.  That way you might have bricks left
over for another buildling :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/

Who needs furniture when we can all just sit around in our vehicles?  ;)

Scott