 Town / 1437
  minifigs

Hi all, Does anyone know how I can get a large quantity of minifigs. I'm building a soccer stadium and unfortunately the new stands come with more seats than figures. I've talked to the Lego Shop at Home people and they do not sell them in bulk. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: minifigs

(...) Perhaps the people at S@H should have recommended the "Town Folks" set. That is if you want firefighters and such at the game, oh and perhaps a few kittens. This is a 1998 set and I believe it is readily available at Toys R Us. US$1 per fig (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: minifigs

(...) Have you considered #9293 Community Workers, a box of thirty minifigs? I bet they could use a break from their work and would enjoy watching a soccer game. Pitsco has carried them in their Dacta catalog, it may be worth checking if they still (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: minifigs

(...) (URL) I heard he was still discounting the Dacta sets he sells. Usually makes the shipping free or almost free. I have personally dealt with him and would vouch for his honesty. -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: minifigs

(...) Besides the 6326-Town Folks you can find at retail shops you may want to try set 9293-LEGO Dacta Community Workers. (URL) 30 figures plus accessories for $31.50. Another option is buying from other AFOL. A search on Brickbay for complete (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: minifigs

(...) Mark, Are you Dutch? If I'm not mistaken I think I've seen this townfolks set at 'Kruidvat' (Dutch drugstore chain) as well. Not all Kruidvat stores sell lego but the bigger ones usually have a small assortment. Usually cheaper than the toy (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.nl)