 Town / 141
140  |  142
Subject:
Millennium City - England v Rest of the World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:06:46 GMT

Well....another pic has gone up on the Millennium City Webpage.  It's an
image from the England v Rest of the World soccer match played at Millennium
Stadium (1)

Design notes:
Millennium Stadium is a 192 seat sports stadium located on the outskirts of
City Central.  It's serviced by one monorail station and the Shell parking
complex.

This enables patrons to the stadium to either leave their cars at home and
catch a monorail to the stadium or park in the parking complex located
across the road

Sanjay

--
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds/

(1)  This is not the same Millennium Stadium in Wales currently being used
for the Rugby World Cup.