 Town / 114
113  |  115
Subject:
Millennium City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:28:36 GMT

Well.....finally assembled Millennium City.  I've altered my webpage so
it's now devoted to Millennium City at

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

I don't have much on the page except a teaser image.  It's a view
passengers get when they leave Millennium City Airport and wait to catch
a bus.  I'll be changing the image on a regular basis until I get the
full site up and running.

Thanks
Sanjay