 Town / 1314
    Re: Ghetto Lego? —Craig Hamilton
   (...) ~ definitely a MOCreation! a little bit tamer, but i've always wanted to build a lego model of the "sanford & son" junk yard... ;-) later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Ghetto Lego? —Joshua Brunstad
   (...) Hey Craig, Great idea! I've built a lego junkyard before,and it was populated by a gang. I can see it now. An unsuspecting garbage-dude parks his car outside the junkyard,and takes the bags of garbage in the truck to the junkyard and then a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)