 Town / 1297
    What are the rarest Town sets? —Brendan Coughlin
   Hi there! I was just curious about this. I really want to know what sets are really sought after out there? Which ones bring in the most money? Which ones do people rarely see go up for auction? What rare sets do you guys have? I would be curious to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: What are the rarest Town sets? —Andreas Stabno
   (...) (URL) course it sounds like this set might not have made it to the retail shelves. See (URL) for details. One of my latest rare town sets (Thanks to David Jolley) is the Weetabix Townhouses #1484. Collect well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: What are the rarest Town sets? —Brendan Coughlin
   Good Evening (...) guess it never ddi make the stores then. Kind of interesting really. 1484 is rather rare. I have two of them at the moment and worked on getting a third with a great box but I wasn't lucky enough. How rare would you think 1518, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)