 Town / 1297
1296  |  1298
Subject:
What are the rarest Town sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:43:52 GMT

Hi there!

I was just curious about this.  I really want to know what sets are really
sought after out there?  Which ones bring in the most money?  Which ones do
people rarely see go up for auction?  What rare sets do you guys have?

I would be curious to know, first off, what people consider rare.  That may
sound redundant but I'd like to hear from everyone.

Thanks for reading! :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com

Visit my city at http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Palace/5275/