 Town / 1219
1218  |  1220
Subject:
The Mountain pics are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:20:59 GMT

Hi there.  I added an account to Brickshelf.  The mountain pics are in a
folder.  Hope they look good to you guys.  I'm going to be lightening it up
with some tan paint today, add a snow capped top, put in my blue tinfoil
waterfall, increase the green area on that flat part, and make a tan area for
cars to park.

You may notice that on the sides it is pretty gray and looks unfinished.  That
side and the long end that you really don't see at all will be against walls.
That's why it has that look.  I'm also putting up pictures of what my Lego
room looks like now.  Here's my web page if you haven't seen it yet.  A LOT IS
STILL TO COME! :-)  I just got the last house I needed for my suburb project
today.

Brendan
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Palace/5275/