 Town / 119
    RE: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this. —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Hmmm, I remember a thread a while back (maybe even on RTL) that discussed putting the tracks on a ledge and only having big turnarounds at the ends. This way, you could let your railway go "under" the city and still have a cutaway view of the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this. —Ryan Smith
    (...) I only have a ledge because a rock is under it so that scratches that idea. If I didn't that might work but I don't have the tools to do that either:( Got dynamite? that might take the rock out:)and maybe I might have a 50% greater chance of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)